- Universidade da Beira Interior – Covilhã, PORTUGAL
- Sexta-Feira e Sábado, 9 e 10 de Novembro de 2018
- Referência Projeto: UID/MAT/00006/2013
The workshop will be hosted by the University of Beira Interior in collaboration with CMAUBI-Center of
Mathematics and Applications of University of Beira Interior, CEAUL-Center of Statistics and it Applications of
University of Lisbon, Universidade Aberta and CIMA-Research Centre for Mathematics and Applications,
University of Évora, continuing in the spirit of eleven earlier meetings, this year’s the workshop return to Covilhã.
The University of Beira Interior will host WSMC12 at Department of Mathematics located HERE in Covilhã,
Portugal. The format for the meeting will include plenary talks, organized sessions, and sessions with
contributed talks and posters. The workshop includes keynote presentations by renowned scientists. The
workshop will provide an opportunity to learn about the latest statistical, mathematical and computational
methodologies. Another goal of the workshop is to strengthen relationships in the statistical
and mathematical community and researchers who apply statistics and mathematics in other fields.
Students are encouraged to participate and present their projects to conference attendees.
Registration is now open and early registration is encouraged..
- Carlos Braumann, Universidade de Évora
- Christos P. Kitsos, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
- João Tiago Mexia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Karl Moder, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, ustria
- James R. Bozeman, American University of Malta, Malta
- Viktor Witkovský, Slovak Academy of Sciences Slovak Republic