- Lisbon and Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre (IPP) – city of Portalegre – Portugal
- Segunda-feira, 10 de Julho de 2017 a Quarta-feira, 12 de Julho de 2017
The Universidade Aberta (UAb), jointly with the Centro de Estatística e Aplicações da Universidade de Lisboa (CEAUL), Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre (IPP), ISI Committee on Risk Analysis, ChicagoChec – Chicago Cancer Health Equity Collaborative, Instituto Politécnico de Tomar (IPT) and Centro de Investigação em Matemática e Aplicações (CIMA) da Universidade de Évora and Universidade da Madeira, have the great pleasure to announce the Satellite Meeting ISI-CRA (in honour of Professor David Banks) and the 11th Workshop on Statistics, Mathematics and Computation (WSMC11), which will be held, in Lisbon on 10th July and in the IPP campus, in the city of Portalegre, 11th-12th July of 2017.
These events are related to challenges and perspectives on the development of methodologies considering the fields of Statistics, Mathematics and Computation with special reference to Risk Analysis and Health Sciences.
Papers will be published, after refereeing process, in the following journals (http://conferencesstat.wixsite.com/wsmc11/publications):
● Journal Risks (special edition);
● Springer volume in series Contributions to Statistics;
● Journal of Applied Statistics;
● Biometrical Letters.